Dr Rajesh Pal
Dr Rajesh pal is a healthcare professional with tremendous sensitivity, tact, and patience to listen to patient’s problems and contribute to well being through dedication and sincere efforts He has established track record in providing quality treatment to patients by demonstrating superior clinical excellence
Dr Rajesh pal’s qualification includes Bachelor of physiotherapy & Master of physiotherapy with specialization in Orthopedics, Post graduate Diploma in Ergonomics (PGDHS) , MBA in Hospital management as well as many certificate and short term courses in very specialized branches of physiotherapy
He has above 13 years of clinical & academic experience in the field of physiotherapy, In these 13 years he has successfully treated numerous patients with variety of problems which includes almost all branches of medicine like- musculoskeletal, neurology, neurosurgery, burn , plastic surgery, pediatrics, skin, gynecology, cardio thoracic surgery, ICU etc
His treated patients include Hon. Former prime Minister of India & eminent personal in and around Delhi and Gurgaon
- Recipient of Medical Excellence award 2014
- Recipient of Medico Pride Award 2014 given by Indian Association of Entrepreneurs & Service Providers
- Recipient of Service Excellence Award Gurgaon for Best Physiotherapist by Times now in 2013
- Recipient of healthcare excellence award in 2012
- Recipient of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Seva Ratan Award in 2012, India
- Recipient of Service Excellence Award Delhi for Best Physiotherapist by Times Research Media in 2011, India.
- Participated in several camps organized by the Blessing Institute for the detection and to provide rehabilitative serve in the remote area of Haryana.
- Monitored the training programs to Angan Wadi Workers for detection and rehabilitative services to disabled children
- Founder member of Spastic society of Gurgaon, a center for rehabilitation of special children
- Previously he had established and headed physiotherapy department at Privat hospital & Paras hospitals at Gurgaon.