If you belong to a country for which e-visa is not applicable then you would have to apply for a regular paper visa on your passport. There is a 3 step procedure for this which is as follows :
1. Fill the application form online (Click Here)
2. Submit your application with required documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
3. Collect your passport/visa from Indian Mission/Visa Application Center or by post.
Documents Required for Indian Visa
Passport with 6 month validity
Recent Passport size photographs
Photo copy of passport
Copy of online Visa application form
Proof of Residential Address
Recommendation from home country doctor to visit particular specialized medical center for treatment
Medical documents of the treatments that are done
Passport copy of attendant (for Attendant visas)
Proof of relationship with attendant (for Attendant visas)
Visa Invitation Letter from the Hospital in India where treatment is planned. Only the government approved hospitals will qualify for getting medical visa for the patient and the attendants. Once you have submitted the visa invite from a hospital changing of the hospital after arriving in India is not permitted.
If the visa is for more than 180 days then registration is compulsary within 14 days of arrival in India.
Currently the nationals of 166 countries can avail the e-visa facility for travelling to India. The E-Visa is applicable for Medical Treatment for the patient as well as the attendant. The procedure for obtaining e-visa is as follows :
1. Apply Online (Click Here). Upload the passport page and photo of yours
2. Pay E-visa fee online by credit / debit card / netbanking / payment wallet
3. Receive ETA Online Electronic Travel Authorization/ETA Will be sent to your e-mail
4. Fly To India Print ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where eVisa will be stamped on passport.
5. E-Visa has 5 sub-categories viz. e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, e-Medical Visa, e-Medical Attendant Visa and e-Conference Visa. A foreigner (other than those applying for e-Conference Visa) will be allowed to club activities permitted under these categories. Foreigners applying for e-Conference visa will be permitted to club the activities permitted under e-Tourist visa only. Only two e-Medical Attendant Visas will be granted against one e-Medical Visa.
6. For e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 2nd Jan.
7. Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia. Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Rehabtrain Centres are present in most of the cities of North India and there are multiple centres within each city to provide physiotherapy solutions closer to home. For incapacitated patients we provide home physiotherapy solutions as well.
If you are looking for physiotherapy solutions in the cities of New Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Rewari, Bhiwadi, Manesar, Sonipat, Panipat, Jaipur, Lucknow, Agra, Meerut then we will be able to provide you with the best in class services. Very soon we will be offering our services in almost all the cities of India.
If you are suffering from any kind of unexplained body pain, have suffered a bony, muscular or ligament injury, returned from the hospital after stroke or surgery, suffer from joint or back pain, suffer from age related issues like muscle weakness, parkinson, alzheimers or suffer from Bell's Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, Muscle Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis then we have the solutions for you.
You should approach a physiotherist as soon as the problem starts rather than waiting for the problem to get aggravated because the solution would be easier if you reach us earlier.
Our team is led by Dr Yash Fauzdar who is one of the most renowned physiotherapist and health management expert in India. Having more than 10 years of experience makes him the ideal leader to manage a team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, sports therapists, fitness trainers and weight loss experts.
We have more than 25 physical therapists who are all graduates in physiotherapy and more than half of them are post graduates specializing in some branch of physiotherapy. Our therapists have been trained extensively in all the cinical aspects and have adequate exposure to all the treatments.
Video Presentation of the Services available at our Centres. You get the complete range of phyiotherapy, fitness and weight loss solutions.
This Bangladeshi Patient came to Rehabtrain in a quadriplegic condition. After almost 2 months of intensive physiotherapy he returned home in a significantly better condition.
This patient who had undergone ACL Surgery came for Rehabilitation under the supervision of Dr Yash Fauzdar. The recovery was quick and remarkable.